Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Where moths fear to tread

The other night I was wondering how moths survive the harsh dusty conditions of my flat. To find out I set up a number of cameras. Sure enough the next morning I had revealed the moths fiendish secret. As soon as the eyes close the powdery devils swarm to the sleepers eyes and sap the life giving moisture.

To protect yourself from these winged beasties I suggest you where Dirty Sams Moth Repelling Goggles. It is no secret that moths hate the subtle sent of fried otter, which is why each pair of goggles is lightly sautéed in otter infused cottonseed oil before being aged for twelve months and sent to you the parasite (consumer).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

-->
Links
archives