Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

Line in the sand

It has come to my attention that a person, persons or a large cetacean have been systematically destroying my sandcastles. Every Wednesday Mildrid and I go down to the beach and make sand castles. Not any sandcastles mind you, these are accurate representations of 13th century architecture.

Warning flashback approaching!

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Insert wavy dream like lines here.
No sorry here would be better.

When I was a lad; people respected things like bombs and pikes and weapons of mass destruction but these days they’ll kick sand in your face at the merest sight of an accurate reconstruction of a 13th century siege work shop complete with miniature piles of tar and a feculent mule.

And that’s another thing when will people get off their high horses about tar, when I was a lad a plate full of tar was inhaled with impunity and we never died of lung cancer. No we were struck by strange maladies such as turkeys-foot and blunt-scissor-to- the-frontal-lobe.

Insert wavy dream like lines here.

Any way as I was saying to the Tom, Moby Dick or king Canute who has been knocking over my sand castles. Bog off or at least go out with the tide.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

-->
Links
archives